A few of us from NazFamily will be part of a District Team going on a work and witness trip to Thailand this February 9-20.
We will spend a few days working with churches and vital ministries in Bangkok and then we head to Udon Thani to work with Burmese refugees.
A school has been established there for refugee children fleeing the extensive civil war in Myanmar.
At our recent team meeting, we discovered there are several items they could use for the school. We will be collecting items from the list below to take with us:
- construction paper
- spiral notebooks
- Red pens
- pink large erasers
- expo markers
- heavy duty manual pencil sharpener
- HDMI TO iPhone lightening cable connector
- math counting connecting blocks
- manilla folders
- plastic pocket protectors for three hole binders
- thin three ring binders
- english books (very, very easy level)
- small toys for behavior prizes